MANGO 🥭

 Heello Reader's !!!! 

How are you all doing ?

Welcome back to my blog 

Aanchal the swag girl 


Today  I  here to tell you some exciting facts about mangoes as summer has arrived and mangosteen are one of favorite fruit .





While the sun is harsh, fruits and juices keep us hydrated and that is what you want to eat the entire day. One such miracle fruit is mango, some like it and the others love it. The myth is that mangoes make you fat, they are too sweet and people suffering from diabetes and other health issues and not supposed to have it.

The fact is seasonal fruits are good for you. Mangoes and muskmelons are available in abundance these days. The king of all fruits, mango is said to fight cancer, aid in weight loss, alkalize the body, help in digestion, regulate diabetes, and also helps in cleansing the skin there various benefits of mango.

Nutrition Chart: (1 Cup Mango)

  1. 105 Calories
  2. Vitamin C- 76%
  3. Vitamin A- 25%
  4. Vitamin B6 and other Vitamin B
  5. Probiotic fibre- 9%
  6. Copper-9%
  7. Potassium-7%
  8. Magnesium- 4%

There are various benefits of mango in fighting deficiencies, due to which mango is called as the king among fruits.



The benefits of Mango are surprising. It is a myth that mangoes make you fat and people suffering from diabetes need to avoid this fruit. Have this summer fruit and reap its benefits.


My favorite fruit is mango 

Comment down below whats ur favorite fruit 

let me see who else likes mango as me 

And yes i know u want ur replies from question answers blog that will be posted very soon .

Thanx for reading my blog 

Stay tuned 😉 till then take care and by-bye !!



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are some great unknown facts for me...interesting
      and I didn't knew this myth that eating mangoes lead to fatigue...but alright, its a myth anyways
      well...my favorite fruit is Watermelon🍉 mangoes are really fascinating and goood but they are not at the top of my list
      great post 👍✨🤩 keep going 🥰😉

      Delete
  2. Gr8 bhudiya ...Gr8 facts ...
    But Some facts I already know...😎
    Anyways Good going ...
    Keep going
    Lots of Love for further posts ❤
    Samriddhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww....
    Yummm....😋😋 Now I need a slice of it...
    Favourite fruit and king of fruits🥭🥭
    Regards
    Ishika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog aanchal
    And thanks for the information
    Regards
    Harshil shivam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbb post dear!!!Many new facts....Great work...My Fav fruit is Litchi and then Mango...
    Keep shining and writing
    Lots of wishes🌺😁😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Aanchal! Very nice information. Now the number of mango lovers will increase soon.
    My fav fruit is Plum but I like mangoes too..
    With best wishes

    ReplyDelete

  7. Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the ultimate section 🙂 I take care of such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
    Unfinished book pdf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK REVIEW OF THE BLUE UMBRELLA BY RUSKIN BOND

THE PANCHAYAT